Style is common for all rules, but it acts differently for different objects:
- For token rules - Style is applied to tokens.
- For line separators (block rule with BlockType = btLineBreak) only Style.BgColor is used as color of the horizontal line.
- For block rules that detects keywords - Style is applied to identifying token.
- For text ranges - Style is applied to different parts of text accordingly to DynHighlight property of the rule.
- For sub-lexer ranges - Style is applied to the range where nested lexer acts.