EControl Form Designer Pro
- Fully compatible with Delphi IDE
- It is based on the same interfaces like Delphi form designer
- You can edit forms, data modules, reports, controls on you form
- Full Unicode support.
- Undo, Redo operations.
- Design Surface - container for designed forms.
- Im-place text editing - original feature which provides ability of editing text captions directly on control. This makes designing process more comfortable.
- Object inspector looks and works like Delphi's one and now has BDS style with support of property categories, gutter, references, Unicode properties edit...
- State images - special interface to add images to property edit control at the left side.
- Easy integration with 3D-party Scripters
- Support custom modules
- Support property and component editors
- Collection, picture, string, dataset fields, actions and other editors are available
- "Object Inspector Properties" dialog.
- Cross modules references (object and method)
- Event properties editing
- Runtime package loading
- Palette panel for selecting Class to insert
- Palette tab control like Delphi one
- Alignment palette
- Align, Size, Scale, Tab Order, Creation Order dialogs
- Designer hints
- Clipboard operations compatible with Delphi (you can copy components to/ from Delphi)
- Customizable performance
- "Packages" dialog allows Load/Unload packages.
- "Customize Palette" dialog allows customizing component palette.
- Save/Load component palette and packages configuration.
- Frame support. You can insert and edit frames.
- Properties Root, Form, ContainerWindow are now public. To set design target Published property Target has been added.
- Property Edit - edit control for editing property value using property editors.
- BDS style design operations
- Object Tree View - displays a tree diagram of the visual and nonvisual components you place on a form, data module, or frame.
- Tools palette list - Tool list with component palette. Allows in-place rearranging, autocollapsing, vertical categories, components filtration, etc.
- Ready to-use frames: object inspector frame, component palette tool list frame, object tree view frame - encapsulate default behavior and make creation of design environment faster.